Link Menu

Banner

Banner

Wednesday 25 May 2016

Mt Vernon and Future Stuff.

Hi everyone.

Yesterday I went to Mt. Vernon and had a pretty decent time.  Ate at a nice little diner and toured Foundation Park, which is built on the grounds of an old PPG glass plant.  It was actually a pretty decent day to go out and do something like that.

Over the next couple of weeks, I'll be headed to the Akron Zoo, which is the only place I've seen Barn Owls in captivity other than the Ohio Bird Sanctuary.  There's also supposed to be a Snowy Owl enclosure up there if I remember correctly.

Also, in a couple of weeks, I'll be headed up to Lake Erie and take my first boat ride ever.  It's supposed to be from Sandusky to Kelly's Island.  Since it's a Tuesday that I'm supposed to be headed up there, hopefully the ferry and Kelly's Island won't be crowded.  I'm looking forward to it, since I've never been on a boat, ever.

Also, I'm wondering if anyone knows where there's Barn Owls on exhibit around here aside from the Bird Sanctuary?  

For tonight, I'll be doing some gaming and washing some dishes.  I'll also be making some stir fry stuff with some added chicken, since I'm not 100% satisfied with the amount of chicken in the stuff I make as it comes out of the bag.

Have yourselves a good one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment